Some music, and let’s see what’s new (this week is packed):
- Why Open Source Governance Matters: Vert.x Case Study
- How NOT to Design Your API
- On Graph Computing
- CORS isn’t just for XHR
- Nginx Load Balancing Basics
- VMware’s RabbitMQ vs. LinkedIn’s Kafka
- Software documentation as a guidebook
- Gradle – A Maven perspective
- What No One Told You About Z-Index
- Faster Websites: Crash Course on Web Performance
- Top 10 Sublime Text Plugins
- What if Cars Were Rented Like We Hire Programmers?
- Handling Growth with Postgres: 5 Tips From Instagram
- Why Didn’t The Romans Invent The Internet?
- ETags for REST with Spring
- What every programmer should know about time
- We expect too much of geeks
- The Top Ten Reasons to Self-Publish Your Book
- How big does my project have to be to unit test?
- The Twitter Stack