This week Derek Sivers asks us whether it’s all about who we know; talk on Ember.js is on the rise; Spring and JPA related topics are here as well; the Chromebook inventor spoke his mind; and more… Enjoy reading (and check out the regular expression crossword)!
- It’s all who you know?
- Why Discourse uses Ember.js
- Eclipse Workspace Tips
- Google Go: The Good, the Bad, and the Meh
- The Past, Present and Future of GIS: PostGIS 2.0 Is Here!
- How To Write The Perfect Bug Report
- A regular crossword
- Transparent Compilation
- Google Fails the Turing Test
- Migrate Spring MVC servlet.xml to Java Config
- The ghost who codes: how anonymity is killing your programming career
- Inventing Chromebook
- How I work with Postgres – psql, My PostgreSQL Admin
- WebKit is the jQuery of Browser Engines
- Monetize Your Happiness
- Spring Data release train Arora available
- Redshift: PostgreSQL-like in the Cloud (Benchmark)
- Ember 1.0 RC announced
- HN discussion on Ember.js or Angular.js?
- EasyCriteria 2.0 – JPA Criteria should be easy
- Solve the Problems Your Parents Have
- Spring Bean names
- Is your PaaS composable or contextual? (Hint: the answer matters)
- Scans reveal intricate brain wiring
- A video from FOSDEM on LibreOffice: cleaning and re-factoring a giant code-base
- And slides from FOSDEM on PostgreSQL as a Schemaless Database