Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Distributed Computing at Airbnb
- On another post this week, Airbnb Open-sourced Rendr
- A Comparison of Angular, Backbone, CanJS and Ember
- Ember.js – Web Applications Done Right
- Web Page Clipping with PhantomJS
- Diving into AngularJS
- A hilarious explanation on REST and SOAP
- Secure Your REST API… The Right Way
- Why the hell does your API still use HTTP Basic Auth?
- JVM Internals
- A crash course in Scala types
- Akka – The most important middleware you’ve never heard of.
- How to measure elapsed execution time in Java
- The secrets of body language: why you should never cross your arms again
Older reads that resurfaced this week:
- FPSMeter – a funky little themable FPS Meter for your JS apps
- Ember 101 – video screencast series
- verlet-js – physics for your JS
- Tachyon – fault tolerant distributed file system, said to be 300x faster than HDFS