This week a lot of helpful posts on JS emerged, a look on Mozilla’s Rust, a good opinion on domain modeling and what to take in account, some Big Data stuff and so on… Enjoy reading and exploring!
- The Beginner’s Guide to Quantified Self (Plus, a List of the Best Personal Data Tools Out There)
- Sleep: Everything You Need To Know
- 20 Things Good Managers Know About Innovation
- Best Learning Resources for Meteor.js
- JS Objects: Inherited a Mess
- JS Objects: De”construct”ion
- On Mozilla’s new language, in A taste of Rust
- Without Analytics, Big Data is Just Noise
- Big Data, Trying to Build Better Workers
- Is Java the new C?
- Eclipse Newsletter for April 2013
- Securing PostgreSQL using hostssl cert clientcert=1
- The Seven Information Smells of Domain Modelling
- The Beauty of Concurrency in Go (HN discussion)