This week turned out to be more Java focused. Reads on Hadoop, Spring 😄 and other Java topics, also some reads on Ember.js and more… Keep on reading and exploring!
- The 10 Deadly Sins Against Scalability
- The Secret(s) to OpenStack’s Overnight Success
- Hadoop creator: Proprietary software platforms are finished
- Hadoop 101: Programming MapReduce with Native Libraries, Hive, Pig, and Cascading
- Spring 😄 1.0 Milestone 1 Released
- Java EE 7 melds HTML5 with enterprise apps
- Deploy Java Apps With Docker = Awesome
- What’s New in JMS 2.0?
- Getting Started with Ember.js
- AngularJS vs Ember: It’s not even close
- Great Works in Programming Languages – collection of recommended papers worth your time (HN discussion)
- Spring 😄 – 1.0.0.M1 Reference Guide