Enjoy reading and exploring!
- FP vs. OO, from the trenches.
- How HTTPS Secures Connections: What Every Web Dev Should Know
- Spring Framework 4.0 M2: WebSocket Messaging Architectures
- Distributed Actors in Java and Clojure
- On how to integrate Grunt in Maven in Making Maven Grunt
- An excellent presentation dl.google.com: Powered by Go
- On Distributing Command Line Applications: Why I Switched From Ruby to Go
- A tutorial on how to Build a Blog Engine in Go
- Why Go Is An Excellent Modern Programming Language
- On StackOverflow: How do I “think in AngularJS/EmberJS(or other client MVC framework)” if I have a jQuery background?
- No filter: the meanest thing Paul Graham said to a startup
- And in the end, a post for the map nerds: River Maps
- Thrift: The Missing Guide – a guide on Apache Trift
- Awesome projects from the Docker community – a good reference list
- skelJS – a small JS framework for responsive web apps