Week 32 brought some interesting articles, some older ones were discussed as well, and some interesting projects were showcased – like the Beego framework for Go (I guess Revel has competition now). Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Paths to Production Confidence, Part 1 of N
- Spring Boot – Simplifying Spring for Everyone
- The State of Logging in Java 2013
- Understanding the OutOfMemoryError
- Imbibing the Fluency of Mockito
- Why Clojure will win
- Getting started with Clojure
- Scala vs. Go TCP Benchmark
- Go for System Administrators
- AngularJS in Akka and Spray
- Some AngularJS pitfalls
- TodoMVC 1.2 – TodoMVC To-Did All That?!
- Consciousness is worth thinking about
- No, really—consciousness is worth thinking about
Older reads that resurfaced this week:
- Keep your identity small
- What are Long-Polling, Websockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE) and Comet?
- Api vs Protocol
- spray – high-performance REST/HTTP for Scala and Akka
- undertow – “a flexible performant web server written in java, providing both blocking and non-blocking API’s based on NIO”
- Beego – “an open source framework to build and develop your web applications in the Go way.”