In week 41 some interesting posts on data mining and data science were published, articles regarding Java, Clojure, Node and more… Enjoy reading and exploring!
- 5 more Data Science Papers
- 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining and Data Science
- Stream Mining essentials
- 10 Reasons Why Java Now Rocks More Than Ever: Part 1 – The Java Compiler
- Mission Control and Flight Recorder on HotSpot JVM
- jo-widgets – Eclipse renderer independent user interface toolkit (SWT, Swing, JavaFX, RAP)
- Presentation on JBoss EAP / WildFly, State of the Union
- Core.Typed Adds an Optional Type System to Clojure
- Node.js and the new web front-end
- Code Coverage of QUnit Tests using Istanbul and Karma
- Pushing Nginx to its limit with Lua
- Is Music the Key to Success?
- Cursive – a Clojure IDE based on IntelliJ, built in Clojure
- clojure-basics -‘ A collection of interesting things for people who want to start learning Clojure’
- mod-tinkerpop-persistor – a module for Vert.x for Tinkerpop-compatible Graph Databases