Enjoy reading and exploring!
- The trouble with timestamps
- An Introduction to WebSockets
- Netty 4 at Twitter: Reduced GC Overhead
- Save Memory by Using String Intern in Java
- Hadoop 2.0: With YARN, the Game Changes
- Akka at Conspire [Part 1]: How We Built Our Backend on Akka and Scala
- Starting out with ClojureScript: CLJS-todo
- Writing Kotlin in the Browser
- Unit Testing Best Practices in AngularJS
- The Reliability of Go
- 20 Free eBooks On Lisp!
- listudy – ‘lists for learning data science’
- Gumby – a CSS framework built on SASS
- Sir Trevor JS – a rich text editor for the web
- Pongstagr.am – jQuery Plugin for Instagram