The last one for this year! Enjoy reading and exploring!
- The real use of money is to buy freedom
- Java SE 8 Proposed Final Draft Specification (related: Everything about Java 8)
- Functional constructs shared by Groovy, Scala, and Clojure and their benefits
- Linux: Keep An Eye On Your System With Glances Monitor
- Writing good React components
- Performance – React’s diff algorithm
- A slice of React, Clojurescript and Om
- Why use Clojure?
Older reads that resurfaced this week:
- Things I learned as a Sysadmin…
- Local State is Poison
- Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?
- How Spotify builds products (pdf)
- Xplain – web document that is ‘explaining X11 for the rest of us’
- incanter – ‘Clojure-based, R-like statistical computing and graphics environment for the JVM’