Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Your Most Important Skill: Empathy
- NYTimes chooses RabbitMQ and it’s described in the article NYTimes Architecture: No Head, No Master, No Single Point of Failure
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Ebook Prices
- Auth with JSON Web Tokens
- Getting started with gulp – the streaming build system for Node.js
- Learn the difference between Callbacks, Promises, Signals and Events
- A 30 minute introduction to Rust
- Chinese Whispers in Rust
- Why I finally choose Clojure
- ClojureScript: is it any better yet?
- Notes on Web Apps in Clojure+ClojureScript with Pedestal
- Apache Kafka HTTP Producer and Consumer
- Builder pattern using Java 8
- The Periodic Table of Rust Types
- sliding-puzzle – an excellent example of making a puzzle game for the desktop and web, in Scala, Scala.js and JavaFX. Entire code is in Scala.
- lyra – a ‘high availability RabbitMQ client’
- hoplon – ‘Hoplon web development tools and libraries’, a ‘simpler way to program the web’ in Clojure
- boot – a ‘minimal Clojure program ‘bootloader”
- clidget – a ‘lightweight CLJS state utility that allows you to build UIs through small, composable widgets’