The documentary on Aaron Swartz, “The Internet’s Own Boy”, is now available.
Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Mozilla’s WebIDE Lands in Nightly
- Introducing Lotus (A new web framework for Ruby)
- Mirador: A tool to help you find correlations in complex datasets
- Introduction to MAPReduce
- Visualizing Algorithms
- Why do dynamic languages make it more difficult to maintain large codebases?
- Web Components Are Revolutionary
- Web Fundamentals and Web Starter Kit : Resources for Modern Web Development
- Polymer Element Collections
- Java 8 Friday: The Best Java 8 Resources – Your Weekend is Booked
- Groovy, Gradle and Vert.x on Beaglebone with GVM
- A little bit on the JVM and JIT
- Elasticsearch Now “Certified on Spark”
- Storm 0.9.2 release
- Dart 1.5 release
- Bootstrap 3.2.0 release
- dimple – a charting library based on d3 aimed at business analysts
- mnml – ‘Minimal boilerplate to start a responsive html5/sass project’
- aggregate – ‘Persisting complex datastructures to SQL tables’ (related: SQL persistence with Clojure)
- bidi – ‘Bidirectional URI routing’ for Clojure
- cayley – an open-source graph database