Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Burnt Out at Work? You’re Doing It Wrong.
- Big Data should not be a faith-based initiative
- Cognitive bias in software development considered harmful
- eBook: Procedural Content Generation in Games (HN discussion)
- A Proper Server Naming Scheme
- GitLab was down, HN discussion
- 10 Things We Forgot to Monitor
- Top 5 Java Performance Tuning Books
- Java Annotated Monthly – June 2014
- Java Memory Model Pragmatics (transcript)
- Java destructor – Why is it missing?
- Java 8 Friday: 10 Subtle Mistakes When Using the Streams API
- Use Cases for Elasticsearch: Full Text Search
- Cassandra and Spark – Table Joins
- Apache Storm: The Big Reference
- Explaining Apache ZooKeeper (related: ZooKeeper fundamentals, deployment, and applications)
- Sysadmin Casts
- FindBugs 3.0.0 release
- Spring Framework 4.0.6 release
- byte-buddy – ‘a library for the runtime generation of Java classes’
- r360-js – an advanced JS API for Leaflet’s mobile-friendly interactive maps
- HTML.js – ‘a simple, extensible way to work directly with the DOM’