Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Inactivity ‘kills more than obesity’
- Why Some Teams Are Smarter Than Others
- To Be More Creative, Cheer Up
- What happens when you type google.com into your browser and press enter?
- Falsehoods programmers believe about addresses
- Computer Programming Is a Dying Art
- The Login Page: Angular JS and Spring Security Part II
- Advanced Java Application Deployment Using Docker
- Infinite Loops. Or: Anything that Can Possibly Go Wrong, Does.
- “Configuring It All Out” or “12-Factor App-Style Configuration with Spring”
- Everything You Need To Know About Default Methods
- Creating a Polymer Chat App with Material Design
- Detecting PhantomJS-based visitors
- Node.js and io.js – Very different in performance
- Kite: A Go Library for Writing Distributed Microservices
- Errors are values
- Type safe templating with ego
- JHipster 2.0.0 release
- AutoValue 1.0 release
- EEP 1.0.0-beta1 release (Clojure stream processing library, related: Introduction)
- tesser – ‘Clojure reducers, but for parallel execution: locally and on distributed systems’
- ocropy – ‘Python-based OCR package using recurrent neural networks’
- madlib – ‘Open-source library for scalable in-database analytics’