Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Be Kind
- Immutable Infrastructure Is The Future (HN discussion)
- A guide to REST
- Do you really know why you prefer REST over RPC?
- Scaling Secret: Real-time Chat
- Microservices: It’s not (only) the size that matters, it’s (also) how you use them
- Java Annotated Monthly – May 2015
- Vertx 3, Java Reactive Microservice Framework
- Garbage Collection (GC) Tuning Guide
- When the Avengers meet Dagger2, RxJava & Retrofit in a clean way
- Good bye Flux, welcome Bacon/Rx?
- Replacing jQuery with D3
- Rust 1.0 release
- Ionic 1.0 release
- leakcanary – ‘a memory leak detection library for Android and Java’ by Square
- log4j2-gelf – ‘this appender for Apache Log4j 2 logs messages to a GELF server like Graylog2 or logstash’
- Perf-tooling – a collection of performance tooling resources
- Rum – ‘Minimal React wrapper for ClojureScript. Decomplected, extensible, simple’
- Deku – ‘Functional view library for building UI components as an alternative to React’
- Maple.js – ‘a contemporary React based framework mixing ES6 with Custom Elements, HTML Imports and Shadow DOM’