First, some music. Let it play
and let’s get it on.
- SOLID principles: are they enough for OO?
- Almost everything you need to know to enter mobile game development on 2013
- jQuery jKit – a handy jQuery based UI toolkit
- Elusive Icons – 270 icons optimized for Twitter Bootstrap
- sparky.js – organize your structure, but don’t feel forced to use a MVC solution
- game-icons – about a thousand free to use vector icons
- Junior – a iOS native-lookish HTML5 Front-End Framework
As the first week of the year, it’s reasonable not to have a lot of new articles and announcements.